Total Pageviews

Makeup Artist And Hair Stylist With A Back Ground In Asthetic Studies

My photo
A blog all about the world of beauty

Friday 24 May 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Lakme Eye Colour Quartet Tanjore Rush


The lakme Tanjore rush eye shadow quart have become the eye shadows I've been reaching for lately. I've used them on a few photo shoot's so far, just love how they look face to face and show up on camera. It contains 7g of product and is priced at 425 INR.

Photo taken without flash

 Photo taken with flash


This quart has two metallic colours and two shimmer colours. The green and the reddish brown eye shadow are some of the most beautiful shimmer eye shadows I've seen. I do recommend you wear these two colours with a primer under them because there can be a bit of fall out. These shadows are so pigmented it's crazy. The pictures of the swatches I took should give you an idea of what I'm talking about. 

Photo taken with flash


Photo taken without flash



 I used the green shimmer shadow to create this out door look. It's my favourite colour in the quart.



 I used the gold shadow to create this party look.

Hope you ladies get a chance to purchase this one, I'm loving it.
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment