Total Pageviews

Makeup Artist And Hair Stylist With A Back Ground In Asthetic Studies

My photo
A blog all about the world of beauty

Monday 1 April 2013

My Favourite Red Nail Polish

FACES CANADA NAIL ENAMEL IN ROYAL RUBY

 
 
Hello Ladies :)
 
Been loving red this month so when it came down to painting my nails for Easter I obviously reached out for my favourite red nail polish Faces Canada's Royal Ruby.I just love how my nails look when I have this polish on. It's just the perfect red and has a beautiful glossy finish.
 

I purchased my nail polish in the smaller size (7ml) for 99 INR at a  local drug store.It comes in a bigger sized bottle but the 7 ml is just perfect for me as I don't paint my nails as much as I'd like to.I do find that the polish does chip on the edges of my nails within 2 days but it can easily be touched up.

 

PROS OF THE PRODUCT


*Beautiful colour
*Only 2 coats needed
*Easily available in the market
*Affordable
*Glossy finish
*No top coat needed
*Does not stain my nails

 

CONS OF THE PRODUCT


*Chips within 2 days



I definetly recommend this product for any girl out there searching for a nice red nail polish.A red nail polish is a must have as it goes with any look your trying to pull off...classy or casual :)

Soooooooooooooooooooo that's it for my first review, hope it was helpful.Happy painting and have a good week ahead.

Sarah
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog!!
    You've got me following. XXXXX

    www.thestylecounciltaash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles.
    Nail X

    ReplyDelete