Total Pageviews

Makeup Artist And Hair Stylist With A Back Ground In Asthetic Studies

My photo
A blog all about the world of beauty

Friday 5 April 2013

Maybelline's COLOURsensational Moisture Extreme In Summer Sunset


Moisturising Red Lipstick

 
 
 
Today I'm giving you guys a review on the RED lipstick I've been wearing on my lips lately.I do find that this product does live up to its name by being moisturising to my lips.
 
 
This lip stick is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pigmented and it's a beautiful red.All you need is one good swipe on your lips and your ready to go. Check out the swatches to see what I'm talking about.
 
 
The finish of this lipstick is quite creamy and glossy but it can easily be made totally matte if you blot it.It has a staying power of about 4 hours and I do find that it ever so slightly bleeds other than that I'd have to say this lipstick is a YAAAAAAYYYYY for me!! :)
 
 
 
Oh and I must mention I dont really like how the packaging looks but I have to give it credit for being quite sterdy..I dropped it yesterday and it hit the floor quite hard I thought for sure either the outer caseing cracked or the lipstick was broken ...but picked it up and *taddddaaa* IT WAS STILL BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) I paid 220- 225 INR for this lipstick..
 
I do recommend you try this lip stick out or even another shade in this range.
 
 
 
Sarah
 xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment